Sunday, October 27, 2013

Course Evaluation

Photo courtesy of educatorstechnology.com
When it comes to graduate studies of any kind, you expect that you will connect more to some classes that you take than others. Initially, I was not sure what to expect with the EDUC553 class. However, I have been pleasantly surprised with how much I have learned throughout the past four weeks of this course! I think that I am fairly well versed in technology, but I found through this class that I may not know as much as I should in order to best serve my students. I learned just how important it is that I am on the forefront of using technology in my classroom. As a kindergarten teacher, I am often student's first introduction to using different means of technology for educational purposes. I want to be able to inspire my students to try to learn in new and exciting ways. I appreciate the experiences in this class to expand my knowledge so in turn I can expand the knowledge of my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment